Inspired by Fabric....

January 26, 2010

I'm having a break from making covers - I love it; but I've been at it for the past three weeks with only a few days off - My covers are definately one of a kind with the acception of the first 6 I made. I may do matching or they may just match - but definately one of a kind.  some I like much better than others - but I like most of them - I just love putting different facrics together to tell a little story - I love cottons including natural and coloured calico - there are so many beautiful fabrics to choose from - limitless really! I'm going brave...decided a couple of days ago.


Actually the break is nearly over (a couple of hours), I just wanted to jot down some words. Back to my sewing space!

     ~ strawberry patch ~

                                                               

robyn lee xo

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving your comment...it is much appreciated!