Inspired by Fabric....

October 07, 2010

GUILTY MUCH!

Well not really...I have just listed 30 something new items in my 'madeit' store. Just as well I love what I do... in between being mum to my goreous 17 year old who is in the throws of completing year 12, I have been designing, pattern making, sewing, cutting, pasting etc. etc...so my blog and my facebook page have sadly been neglected...I have missed out on lots that I would have loved to be a part of. Namely, I didn't vote for Voodoo Rabbit's 'squee' fabric in a competition run by Spoonflower - sorry Kylie. But I cannot wait to see your Vampire fabric and for that I will be voting - it is in my diary.
Speaking of Voodoo Rabbit - I have been building up a little stash of their gorgeous fabrics  and am currently putting my stash to work - COMING SOON.
For now - here is 'BOT' and 'SKY DANCING, featuring 'pink and blue invaders' a Voodoo Rabbit original by the talented Kylie Downs - do have a look at my covers please!!!



Gotta love that Fabric - my photography does not do it justice!
And blue too! Visit my 'madeit' store for a full view of these and more. (click on 'dinasour' above right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving your comment...it is much appreciated!